By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Fan 1st Monday box office collections have shown the significant drop in business, which was not being expected at all. A little bit drop was on the cards, as usually happen with the movies when they slip into weekdays, but this kind of major one was not in mind of anyone. Fan earned merely 6.05 crore at the box office in domestic market on 4th day. 11.70 crore’s difference came up from previous day’s (3rd day’s business). The film now lands at the sum of 58.40 crore in Indian circuit. The total gross in domestic market has now reached at the sum of 83.43 crore.
This is not a healthy progress at all. For a King Khan movie, this is beyond the expectations. This now shows the movie could not get a universal appeal and now is on way to make business in selected areas.
Now you cannot expect something big in first week’s business. Now judging Fan 1st Monday box office collections, it is clear the movie will not bring any mammoth lifetime business.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Gunday 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Drops Significantly
- BO Analysis: Azhar Drops on 1st Monday
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Jai Ho 1st Week Box Office Collections – Trade Analysis
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Hasee Toh Phasee 1st Week Collections with Expert Analysis – Classy Business