Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Mr. X 1st day box office collections – Emraan Hashmi starrer this film could not open well at the box office in domestic market and the opening occupancy turned out to be dull. But as it was being expected that the movie could get boost in later shows of the day, the same was witnessed. The film got nice business in the later shows of the opening day. Thus, 1st Friday collections came up good for the movie and they appeared to be cheerful for the investors.
Emraan Hashmi’s Mr. X 1st day box office collections are around 4.5 crore in Indian circuit. The film promises to endow the viewers with an altogether new experience in 3D – it is about an invisible man who decides to use this power for his advantage.
The movie performed well in Ahmadabad, Surat, Maharashtra and North Indian circuits. If the movie succeeds in getting good word of mouth, it may get a really heart-warming mammoth business of around 20 crore in opening weekend. Otherwise, it is expected to get a nice total something like 14 to 15 crore in its first weekend nonetheless. Also read other posts such as Mr. X opening occupancy and Poonam Pandey’s latest skin show photos and Alia Bhatt’s ravishing photos at an event.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Heropanti Does Nice on 1st Day – Expected to Do Better On the Weekend
- Badlapur Opens Nice, Good Business Expected on the Weekend
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Prathinidhi 1st Weekend Collections – Nice Business to Rave About
- Finding Fanny 1st Weekend Shows Really Nice Business
- NH10 Does Nice Business on First Weekend – Present and Future Analysis
- Highway 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Nice Business But Not Higher