By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
All is Well 1st Friday box office collections – well, the film could not extract good business at all from the box office. The first day business in domestic market was extremely poor, as was being expected from it after the poor opening. The opening occupancy too was supremely poor. The word of mouth is what the film needs badly, but the same too seems not to be into its favor. Even the critics too went negative for the film with their reviews.
In this scenario, how could this film run? This seems the movie will wind up its business within few days’ time. Well, All is Well 1st Friday box office collections (1st day) are around 2.90 crores net. This is simply a disaster from all aspects. Now get ready to see more from now onwards, as the opening weekend does not seem to bring any kind of lucrative or even a boost in business. If a bit of boost happens, it will be only for today or tomorrow.
All is Well’s lifetime business, as per our prediction, may be something of a 20 crores or something or close to this figure. Come back to read more on the movie and its business at this website. Till then, chill with other nice posts on the website like Deepika Padukone – A Self-Made Superstar and Zarine Khan’s beast ever skin show photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- I Me Aur Main 7th Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business
- Yevadu 27th Day Box Office Collections – Much Poor Business
- Gippi Box Office Collections Report – Poor Business in Total
- Gippi 6th Day Box Office Collections – Simply Poor Business
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL