By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
All is Well 1st weekend box office collections – the film starring Abhishek Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor, Supriya Pathak and Asin in main leads has not done well at all at the box office. The film opened poor and then did poor business on its first day. As was mentioned in last article about film’s a bit growth over the weekend, the same took place. Yes, the film got a slight boost on 1st Saturday and 1st Sunday i.e. 2nd day and 3rd day respectively in domestic market.
Directed by Umesh Shukla, the film is now not being expected to grow in weekdays. The lifetime business will be around 20 crore or something, which is not going to be marvelous. Made with a budget of 28 crores (21 crores of production and 7 crores of promotions and advertising), the makers have already made 25 crores recovery from satellite rights, music rights and overseas distribution.
All is Well 1st weekend box office collections is now 11.91 crores. The breakdown of the business in three days is as follows:
1st Day: 2.90 crores
2nd Day: 3.98 crores
3rd Day: 5.03 crores
Well, the film is though on its way to recovery, but the so far results are not exceptional. Overall result is mundane.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Dil Dhadakne Do Earns 10.53 Crores on First Day in India
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Brothers Crosses 85 Crores Worldwide on Opening Weekend
- Sunny Leone’s Mastizaade Earns Good Business on 1st Weekend
- ABCD 2 Crosses 46 Crores in India Only on 1st Weekend