By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
NH10 1st day box office collections – well, the film could not go with the expectations at all even after getting a bit jump in the later shows of yesterday. The film opened poor in morning shows and then a slight growth was witnessed in later shows of the day, but overall the impact did not come up as per the expectations. Now the film relies heavily on positive word of mouth, which so far seems quite lesser.
NH10 received positive reviews from the majority of the film critics, but the audiences took their own route. Therefore, the below expectations business came up. It must be disappointing situation for Anushka Sharma as a producer and as an actress too. She made her production debut with this film, which succeeded in alluring the critics, but failed to impress the audiences.
Well, NH10 1st day box office collections in India are around 3.35 crore. The movie might still get good business over the weekend provided that it gets good turnout of the masses at the theaters. Also read other posts such as Twinkle Khanna spotted with Karan Johar at a restaurant and Geeta Kapur arrested in Mumbai.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- Katrina Kaif Fails to Generate Oomph against Aishwarya Rai
- Dishkiyaoon 1st Day Collections, Film Fails Badly with Poor Business
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- NH10 Does Nice Business on First Weekend – Present and Future Analysis