By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Roy 1st weekend box office collections – well, the movie did a decent and nice business on its first weekend and that’s good thing for the makers and the investors of the film. The distributors would be happy with the outcome the movie generated over the weekend. Roy did not get good reviews from the critics, nonetheless it made good opening day collections and then got jump on second day. Third day business i.e. 1st Sunday collections could not turn out to be marvelous and the main reason was the crucial match between India and Pakistan.
Anyway, Roy 3rd day box office collections are 7.12 crore, which is nice considering the fact that people preferred watching the match to this movie.
The romantic thriller is expected to go somewhat fine in coming days i.e. weekdays. The film received second highest 1st weekend collections after Akshay Kumar’s Baby. That’s a distinction for the film. After now adding 3rd day’s business, ROY 1st weekend box office collections (three days domestic total) becomes 28.68 crore. Also enjoy other posts such as Deepika Padukone becomes Nike brand ambassador and special feature on Top 10 actresses of Bollywood.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Sunny Leone’s Mastizaade Earns Good Business on 1st Weekend
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015