By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Adaa Khan’s Naagin role, though grabs a lot of attention and is talked about much in the media and among the masses, the fact remains that the gorgeous lass is not a naagin in actual rather a book worm, which many do not know at all. Her fondness for books is endless – she cannot help living without books, which she enjoys doing so. Talking about the books, she loves reading the most, she says that she loves spiritual, inspirational and self- improving books. Adaa says that books can guide you and motivate you.
She goes in the same breath adding that sometimes you get all your answers from reading books. She happens to be a big fan of Robin Sharma’s books. Adaa says that his books are so inspiring.
On asking about her all time favorite books, she mentions that they include The Sprits of the World, The Kite Rammer, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Discover Your Destiny and to name a few.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Now It’s Raj Kundra’s Turn to Take Panga with Shah Rukh Khan
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?