By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Dhadakne Do 1st day box office collections – the film opened to decent reviews and got the decent opening yesterday when it released. As predicted and expected, the film did handsomely well at the box office by generating quite a nice business on its 1st Friday in domestic market. The film that stars the likes of Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma has done brilliantly well and the same is being expected from the days to come.
Well, Dil Dhadakne Do 1st day box office collections bring up the business of 10.53 crores at the domestic circuits, which is surely breathtaking and alluring for the stakeholders.
The first weekend is expected to bring something really brilliant in terms of business, as the word of mouth seems to be in film’s favor. First day overseas business too is decent, since as per the reports, the film has collected around 1.50 crores in international market. Keep hitting this place to know the film’s updates. Till then enjoy other posts on the website while browsing it completely. Also enjoy the stories like What’s new with Yami Gautam and Sonam Kapoor’s wild side at Cannes 2015.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Surpasses 151 Crores in 5 Days in India Only
- ABCD 2 Crosses 46 Crores in India Only on 1st Weekend
- Brothers Surpasses 63 Crores in India in 5 Days, BO Analysis