By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Mr. X 5th day box office collections – well, Emraan Hashmi starrer this movie could not make good on its fifth day i.e. 1st Tuesday at the domestic box office. The film showed poor business and the business dropped further. The movie has started losing its potential and now it seems it could bring only a lower business by the end of first week.
Vikram Bhatt directed movie Mr. X 5th day box office collections in Indian circuit are merely 2.15 crore, which is not enough at all. The film’s total collections in domestic market now land on the sum of 18.64 crore – obviously it is not a satisfactory business.
It now seems the film might bring around 21 or 22 crore domestic business by the time the week business winds up. Come back to read more on this film’s business at this website, till then have joys with other posts on the website like Katrina Kaif falls from the horse.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Biriyani 5th Day Box Office Collections – Poor Business Starts
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- R…Rajkumar 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Starts Dropping
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Special 26 14th Day Box Office Collections – Business Going Great
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled