By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Mastizaade 1st weekend box office collections – Sunny Leone starrer this adult comedy has been doing well since its release. The movie opened to good response from the masses and then continued churning out good business at ticket windows. The critics did not rave it at all, but the masses went for the film – courtesy: Sunny Leone’s star power and fan following. Now all eyes are set on weekdays as to how well the film performs or simply goes flat?
Till the arrival of Ghayal Once Again, it has time to make good business and hopes are there that it would make something nice.
The day-wise break-up for film’s domestic business is as under:
1st day: 5.59 crores
2nd day: 6.11 crores
3rd day: 6.75
Total Domestic Collections: 18.45 (nett)
Well, Mastizaade 1st weekend box office collections land up to 18.45 crores nett business in Indian market.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Heropanti Earns Bombastic Big Business on 1st Weekend
- Daawat-e-Ishq Earns Passable Business on 1st Weekend
- Mr. X Earns Decent 1st Weekend Business
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor