By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
We often keep hearing a lot about Bollywood besties. The latest to hit the scene is the friendship of Kareena Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut. They are the brand new friends of B-Town. For her friendship, Kangana left the royal dinner presented to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Sunday and instead attended a private dinner hosted by Saif Ali Khan (who is her Rangoon co-star) and the husband of her friend Kareena, who was also there at the dinner.
The friendship between the two happened last year when the two were at an event of 13th HT Leadership Summit in Delhi. They both were the part of the panel discussion with Imtiaz Ali. On stage, the two praised a lot for each other and then got on board on the same flight to Mumbai. On the airport, they shared a kiss while leaving for their respective destinations. Their friendship has been going on since then.
The two’s bonding has become the talk of Bollywood now. They are spotted together and praise quite high for each other.
Well, it’s good that we see friendship between the actresses, which rarely happen in B-Town. Hats off to you our new Bollywood besties.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?