By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Katti Batti movie has been grabbing quite big waves in the media and among the masses. People have developed liking and curiosity for the film – courtesy: promotions and the fresh pairing of Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut. Well, the latest about the actors is that they have met around 16 live in couples recently. The reports have it that the families and friends of the actors helped them reached to the couples who have been in live in relationships for last two years or so.
These live in couples are students from all across India. Imran and Kangana were keen to learn their body languages, how they converted to each other and how they behaved in various situations.
Since their character is a live in relationship in this film, the two wanted to get prepared for the roles by closely watching the live in couples.
Katti Batti movie is all set to release on 18th September 2015 all over.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Now It’s Raj Kundra’s Turn to Take Panga with Shah Rukh Khan
- Leading Bollywood Actor CAUGHT Making Out with An Actress in Washroom
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?