Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Anil Kumar, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Alia Bhatt Siddharth Malhotra relationship is not well at all these days. It seems, the two are heading towards split and may be very soon, it will be announced or become the lead story of the media. All is not well between the two, as they are being spotted being far away from each other. On 20th this month (two days back), Sidharth threw a bash for the cast and crew of his upcoming movie ‘Baar Baar Dekho’, where Alia Bhatt was missing. All eyes were looking and searching for the bubbly actress, but in vain since she was not there in attendance.
Alia was shooting in Kajrat for Gauri Shinde’s upcoming film, but the shoot wrapped up before the party time at 10 p.m. and Sid’s party started off after 11 p.m. A source told that had she wanted to attend the bash, she could have come and then returned to her shoot easily. The source also told that all was not well between the lovers.
On Sunday, both Sidharth and Alia came out of Karan Johar’s residence separately and then rode on their respective cars even without saying ‘Bye’ to each other. A little birdie told that not too long aga, the tow had a big fight on Alia’s former beau Ali Dadarkar. This all shows that Alia Bhatt Siddharth Malhotra relationship is in shaky position.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra’s Valentine Day’s Date in Goa
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Alia Bhatt to Sing a Song for Highway – See Pics of Her Singing
- Alia Bhatt Style Tips for Summer – Check Out
- Photos: Alia Bhatt Backless Images – Too Steamy and Hot
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton